Patent Pending. Enkamat ASV 7010/7020 is a nylon matrix used for drainage and ventilation in metal, protected membrane, and ballasted roofing applications. This product is used when a weather barrier membrane has already been placed on the sheathing and a drainage and ventilation layer is needed.
What makes Enkamat desirable as a roofing underlayment?
- 95% open matrix provides unrestricted flow of water and air
- Reduces rooftop temperatures at sheathing by 20%
- Allows differential movement due to temperature change
- Promotes evaporation of moisture out of the roofing structure
- Lightweight and easy to get onto roof
- Flexible and conformable to any surface
- Cuts easily with scissors / utility knife
In addition to creating a cavity for a thermal break (increased energy efficiency), Enkamat also provides an acoustic break, reducing impact noise (rainfall, hail, sleet) up to 50% - or 21dB.