Enkadrain is a subsurface drainage composite made of a recycled content polypropylene core of fused, entagles filaments and a filter fabric bonded to one or two sides. The entangled filaments are moded into a distinctive square-waffle pattern. Because it exceeds 40% post-industrial recycled content, Enkadrain can contribute up to 2 LEED points when used with other recycled content building products.
Key performance features of Enkadrain are:
- Excellent durability
- Protects waterproofing during and after backfill
- Waffle design creates open flow path
- Continuous flow - even under high loads
- Made from recycled polymers
- Fabric available on one or two sides