EnkaFusion is used to create, high-quality, repeatable parts. EnkaFusion holds fiberglass in place, allows foam to flow freely though the mold, and ensures that the fiberglass stays on the surface of the part.
If you need a flow medium that works quickly, completely, and cost-effectively try EnkaFusion. It has many benefits that other flow media does not:
- Promotes complete wet-out of the molded part
- Provides an open channel for complete coverage of resins and foams
- Low cost solution for increasing productivity
- Fastest flow medium on the market
- Resilient, conformable, and flexible
- Bonds easily to other surfaces
There are many types of EnkaFusion to choose from depending on the application. Products range from 1mm – 25mm in thickness. For large volume customers, EnkaFusion can be custom manufactured.