Boat builders adopting the vacuum infusion process of manufacturing use EnkaFusion products throughout the hull, deck, and other molded parts helping the resin travel freely.
Watch our VIP Video clip which demonstrates how and where EnkaFusion is used in a 12' boat hull.
EnkaFusion is easy to work with and more cost effective than competitive products.
- Promotes complete wet-out of the molded part
- Provides an open channel for complete coverage of resins
- Low cost solution for increasing productivity
- Fastest flow medium on the market
- Resilient, conformable, and flexible
There are many types of EnkaFusion to choose from depending on the application. Products range from 1mm – 25mm in thickness. For large volume customers, EnkaFusion can be custom manufactured.