EnkaFusion is used to create, high-quality, repeatable parts in the aerospace industry. EnkaFusion holds fiberglass in place, allows foam to flow freely though the mold, and ensures that skins, fiberglass, and core are fully wetted out.
If you need a flow medium that works quickly, completely, and cost-effectively try EnkaFusion. It has many benefits that other flow media does not:
- Promotes complete wet-out of the molded part
- Provides an open channel for complete coverage of resins and foams
- Low cost solution for increasing productivity
- Fastest flow medium on the market
- Resilient, conformable, and flexible
There are many types of EnkaFusion to choose from depending on the application. Products range from 1mm – 25mm in thickness. For large volume customers, EnkaFusion can be custom manufactured.