Colback Fabrics are used in low slope roofing.
Colback is a thermally bonded spunlaid nonwoven made form bicomponent filaments. It has a polyester core and a nylon 6 skin (PET core / PA6 skin.) The thermally bonded filments are fused together at the crossing points without the addition of any binding agents.
- Uniform open structure
- High tensile stsrength per basis weight
- Isotropic characteristics
- Dimensionally and thermally stable
- Moldable, preformable, pleatable
- No chemical binders
- High affinity to coatings
- Atmospherically dyeable
- Tear resistant