Enkamat is used as an underlayment product for standing or perching birds.
The open structure of the matrix provides a soft surface and continuous airflow – reducing bumble foot in standing birds. Natural and artificial tree limbs can be wrapped with Enkamat for perching birds.
What makes Enkamat attractive to caretakers of our feathered friends?
- Conforms to any surface profile
- Cuts easily with scissors for easy installation
- Provides continuous airflow
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Resistant to most chemicals and bacteria
Around the zoo there are many other areas where you might see Enkamat such as the animal infirmary, in topiaries, water fountains – the uses are endless…