EnkaFusion is used in composite parts strategically placed throughout sports equipment
for weight control, reinforcement, and to enhance performance.
It has been used successfully in kayaks, hockey sticks, skis, snowboards, and surfboards. EnkaFusion functions as a flow media for resins and foams. It is lightweight, flexible and allows for the quick turnover of molded parts.
- Promotes complete wet-out of the molded part
- Provides an open channel for complete coverage of resins and foams
- Low cost solution for increasing productivity
- Fastest flow medium on the market
- Resilient, conformable, and flexible
There are many types of EnkaFusion to choose from depending on the application. Products range from 1mm – 25mm in thickness. For large volume customers, EnkaFusion can be custom manufactured.